Saturday, February 11, 2012

Creative juices are flowing

Aaaannnnnnnnd I'm back. Had a great trip with my hubby to Miami and Key West. It was great to have a break from real life.
I am back in my craft room again :) Getting things ready to take to Meshed Designs (a store in Buffalo, see previous post) and posting things on my etsy site.
I really need it to warm up outside becasuse I have a bunch of things that need to be spray-painted and I am guessing that the paint won't work when it's only 15 degrees out!
I have been doing a bit of sewing tonight. I made a rainbow zipper bag, a pirate b-day banner, finished a jewelry frame and a chalkboard. whew!
Wow this post is kinda random, but that's how my brain works. As Ben says "Your curls go straight to your brain" Yep they do.
Back to crafting...see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment